Safari route in Gir
|Route-1||Sasan- Khokhra- Sirvan- Devadungar- Sirvan- Khokhra- Bavalwala Chowk- Kamleshwar- Kankai Check Post- Sasan||45 Km|
|Route-2||Sasan- Bhanbhafol- Raydi- Dedakadi- Kerambha- Khada- Pilipat- Ratan Ghuna- Kankai Check Post- Sasan||42 Km|
|Route-3||Sasan- Kankai Check Post- Kamleshwar- Bavalwala Chowk- Khokhra- Sirvan- Deva Dungar- Sasan||45 Km|
|Route-4||Sasan- Bavalwala Chowk- Midholiwala- Kamleshwar- Bavalwala Chowk- Kankai Check Post-Ratan Ghuna- Kadeli- Raydi- Bhanbhafol Check Post- Sasan||40 Km|
|Route-5||Sasan- Kankai Check Post- Ratan Ghuna- Pilipat- Khada- Kerambha- Pareviya- Raydi- Bhambhafol- Sasan||37 Km|
|Route-6||Sasan- Kankai Check Post- Ratan Ghuna- Pilipat- Khada- Kerambha- Dedakadi- Raydi- Bhambhafol- Sasan||42 Km|
|Route-7||Sasan- Bhambhafol Check Post- Raydi- Kadeli- RatanvGhuna- Kankai Check Post- Bavalwala Chowk- Kamleshwar- Mindholiwala- Bavalwala Chowk- Sasan||40 Km|
|Route-8||Sasan- Kankai Check Post- Bavalwala Chowk- Kamleshwar- Bavalwala Chowk- Kankai Check Post- Sasan||22 Km|
|Gir Jungle Trails|
|Monday to Sunday||06:00 am to 09:00 am||03:00 pm to 06:00 pm|
|Monday to Sunday||09:00 am to 12:00 pm||--|
|Devalia Safari Park|
|Monday to Sunday||08:00 am to 11:00 am||03:00 pm to 05:00 pm|
* Devalia Safari Park Remains Closed on Wednesday.
* Devalia Safari Park Remains Open all around the Year & Gir Jungle Trails Remain Closed from 16th June to 15th Oct.
* For Onliine Safari Booking https://www.girlion.in/
Do's & Don'ts for Tourists:
- Please enter the Park only after taking the necessary permits and follow all the rules and regulations.
- Please obtain services of tourist Guides that the Park has trained for your benefit. They are of great help to you in spotting wildlife and ensuring that you do not lose your way in the forest.
- Drive slowly in the Park. In this way you can see, observe and enjoy the most, without disturbing wildlife.
- Keep to the specified route. Driving off track is not allowed.
- Respect the wild animals and maintain a safe distance from them. Remember, you are in their home and they get first priority.
- Listen to the music of the forest instead of your car stereo or transistor. The quieter you are, the more the chances of your seeing wildlife.
- Wear dull-coloured clothes. Bright colours alarm most wild animals.
- Do not smoke or light fires in the forest. Accidental fires can destroy this wonderful jungle in no time.
- Don't get off your vehicle at any point in the Park. This is for your own safety and the safety of wildlife.
- Do not be disappointed if you don't see a Lion. There are many other interesting creatures that are to be seen and cherished.
- Consuming alcohol or visiting sanctuary under the influence of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Help keep the park pollution-free. While inside the park, please put your entire non-biodegradable litter (tin cans, plastic, glass bottles, metal foils etc.) into the bag provided and dispose of it on your way out at the Lodge.
- Always carry drinking water
- Respect the cultural heritage of Gir, never take pictures of Local People or their habitat without asking their permission.